Skip to Content
man with map
For Students
For Parents
For Faculty & Staff
Academic Advisor Links
Leading a Group - New!!! Spring Workshops Added
Export Control
Faculty Workshops Spring 2016:
Workshop 101: The basics, in the OIE
February 1, 2 p.m.
March 1, 2 p.m.
April 6, 12 p.m.
May 9, 10 a.m.

Workshop 201: Advanced, in the OIE
March 1, 3 p.m.
April 6, 1 p.m.
May 9, 11 a.m.



IMPORTANT!  To maintain your enrollment status at IUP, receive credit towards your degree and use qualifying financial aid to help pay for your program, you must coordinate your education abroad experience through IUP's Office of International Education (OIE).
B25 Delaney Hall   (tel) 724.357.2295  (fax) 724.357.2514   skype: IUPHawksAbroad

IUP is affiliated with these fine education abroad providers:
ISEPCEASAIsemester at seaGSA Logo